Wednesday, May 9, 2007

The First Shows

Where do I Start? I guess its a good thing that we don't load in or out here. We set up once and that is it till Sun. Why you ask? Because we play 50 on 40 off from 7:30pm to 12:50am. That's a lot of music! Did I mention we have never performed together before yesterday? I think you get the picture.

Needless to say, the material is a bit rough. "Is this one in A?", "does it go do de do de do or was it de de d dua do?"; "Um guys. I think I forgot my capo backsta 1 2 3 4"

On a brighter note, the crowd is great. They know all the words and come back night after night. They cheer after solos, blow kisses and ask for autographs. And yes the Cougars are on the prowl! Arrg!

So tomorrow, it starts again. Listen, learn, forget, listen, learn. And at 4 o'clock....buffet!

Oh yea, Ya betha boouts its ganna be good un!

No comments: