Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Trains, Layovers, and bad liqour

I am laied over in Milan currently. It is a great city, but I cant see anything but the train stop. We have had a few gigs fall through on us so there has been plenty of down time. It was filled in Italy eating pizza, pasta and drinking wine. I guess it could be worse. We have visited San Bonafachio and Venice. Now we are off to Switzerland.

The first gig in Grenoble was great. They treated us like rock stars, the way it should be. We played to a packed house of nearly 800 people. Ill have some pics for ya soon. In our dressing rooms we were each left a bottle of local Liquor. So far they have all been terrible.

It is hard to tell all that has happened, with the clock rapidly counting down my minuets at this cafe. I hope in the next few days, I will have more time to think about it all and post accordingly. Then when the weekend hits we will be slammed day after day, country after country, fan after adoring fan. Then its back home. Well to the states that is. No home for me for another month.

Then time is now nearly gone and my train is nearly boarding. However I am alive and I am doing just fine.

P:S: The spell check is in Italian so I apologize for the sloppy writing:)


No comments: